Identity Theft Resolution Services
A Complimentary and Claims-free Benefit Provided to Homeowner Policyholders
Identity theft is America’s fastest growing crime and despite your best efforts to protect your personal information, there is no perfect defense. That’s why Cumberland Insurance Group is pleased to announce our new partnership with Identity Theft 911®, the nation’s leading provider of resolution services and fraud education, to provide Identity Theft Resolution Services to all of our homeowner policyholders – at no additional cost.
Expert Help is Only a Phone Call Away
If you suspect your identity has been compromised or have any identity-related concerns,
call Cumberland Insurance Group’s Claims Department at 1-800-232-6992 ext. 1248, to be referred to a fraud specialist from Identity Theft 911.
Continued Awareness is Key
Identity theft can happen to anyone. That’s why we give you free access to up-to-the-minute
news alerts, in-depth articles, newsletters, and a wealth of preventative guidelines at: www.cumberlandgroup-idtheft.com
Identity Theft Resolution Services provides unlimited claims-free access to a highly experienced fraud specialist whenever you have a concern about the safety of your personal information. Whether you have a serious identity theft crisis or need to take preventative measures regarding a lost or stolen wallet, you won’t have to struggle on your own. Your personal advocate will guide you one-on-one through the complicated resolution process from start to finish, and will even follow-up months after resolution is complete.
Cumberland Insurance Group also offers an optional Identity Theft Expense Coverage for reimbursement, per policy form, of out-of-pocket expenses you incur while recovering from an identity theft incident. To learn more about this endorsement or to purchase and add this coverage, please contact your agent.
Identity Theft Resolution Services include:
- Unlimited access to a personal advocate via toll-free number.
- Systematic notification to credit bureaus, creditors, collection agencies, etc.
- Assistance in filing a police report, creating a fraud victim affidavit, and creating a comprehensive case file for investigative and claims-handling purposes.
- Assistance in handling all documentation and phone calls needed to resolve your case.
- A 3-in-1 credit report and one year of credit monitoring for victims.
- One year of fraud monitoring.
- Optional credit-file freezes and interface with state identity theft passport programs (where available).
- Assistance with proactive inquiries regarding the potential misuse of your personal information.
- A full year of active follow-up to evaluate the effectiveness of the resolution status and to detect possible recurrent fraud.
- Ongoing news alerts, tips, and education at www.cumberlandgroup-idtheft.com