Cumberland’s Condominium insurance policy provides coverage on contents and on any part of the building which the unit-owner is required to insure by written agreement with the condominium association. Your policy covers:
- Loss or damage to your personal property anywhere in the world
- Additional living expenses when your condominium is damaged
- Medical expenses paid to others who are injured in your condominium
- Personal liability in case of injury to others or damage to someone else’s property
- Common loss assessments made by the condominium association for all unit-owners
- Identity Theft Resolution Services
Cumberland also provides additional coverage that can be added to a policy as an endorsement. Some optional endorsements include:
Sump pump overflow/sewer backup – You’ll have coverage for water damage to your property if your sump pump overflows or your sewer backs up.
Equipment Breakdown – Coverage for your household equipment such as televisions, air conditioning, and kitchen appliances against electrical arcing and mechanical breakdown.
Optional Identity Theft Expense Coverage – Covers expenses incurred to regain your identity, such as legal fees and lost income.
Replacement Cost Coverage
You can also choose higher limits on valuables such as jewelry, cameras, furs and silverware.
Cumberland provides the following discounts on their Condominium policies:
- Multi-Policy Discount
- Loss Free Discount
- Alarm Discounts
- Higher Deductibles
Condominium coverage is available in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware and Maryland.
Please contact your Independent Insurance Agent if you have any questions.
If you do not have an Independent Insurance Agent, click here to access our agent locator.