Cumberland’s Homeowners policy provides coverage for the following:
- Home and attached structures
- Unattached structures on your property such as a garage
- Household and personal possessions on your property or anywhere else in the world
- Personal liability for property damage or bodily injury claims brought against you anywhere
in the world
- Loss of use of your home (including additional living expenses)
- Medical payments to others who are injured in an accident on your premises
- Identity Theft Resolution Services
Cumberland also provides additional coverage that can be added to a policy as an endorsement. Some optional endorsements include:
Sump pump overflow/sewer backup – You’ll have coverage for water damage to your property if your sump pump overflows or your sewer backs up.
Equipment Breakdown – Coverage for your household equipment such as televisions, air conditioning, and kitchen appliances against electrical arcing and mechanical breakdown.
Optional Identity Theft Expense Coverage – Covers expenses incurred to regain your identity, such as legal fees and lost income.
Replacement Cost Coverage
You can also choose higher limits on valuables such as jewelry, cameras, furs and silverware.
Cumberland provides the following discounts on their Homeowners policies:
- Multi-Policy Discount
- Loss Free Discount
- Alarm Discounts
- Higher Deductibles
- New Home Discount
Homeowners coverage is available in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware and Maryland.
Please contact your Independent Insurance Agent if you have any questions.
If you do not have an Independent Insurance Agent, click here to access our agent locator.