Skip to main content

Combination Dwelling

Cumberland’s Combination Dwelling policy is typically designed for landlords of tenant-occupied, 1- to 4- unit dwellings and provides coverage for a dwelling that you own and rent to others. Combination Dwelling insurance can be a great alternative for landlords who want to protect their buildings but do not need to insure the personal possessions of their tenants. Cumberland offers a variety of policy options that provide different coverage levels to suit your insurance needs. Combination Dwelling coverage is available in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware and Maryland.

Please contact your Independent Insurance Agent if you have any questions.
If you do not have an Independent Insurance Agent, click here to access our agent locator.

Return to Personal Lines

Find an Agent

Agent Login

Log me in!

Report a Claim

Billing & Payments